21 September 2008

David Beckham on Sesame Street

Via Ballhype:



I'm sorry, I would have commentary, but I'm too busy flailing at the cuteness of it all.

I do have to say, I like this version of Beckham a lot better than the one who bitches at refs and gets calls he doesn't deserve. Not that I'm bitter about the DC/Galaxy game last night.

I've been watching a lot of MLS lately, both because Liverpool have been so utterly uninspiring and because I actually enjoy it. It helps that the team I sort of fell into following, Columbus, are leading the league and have clinched the playoffs. Also, I like Robbie Rogers. Forcing the opposition to take several yellows and a red, and still scoring on them? Pretty badass.

4 comments:

Mirsad said...

Dear Webmaster, I could not find your e-mail adress so I will try to contact you through the comment form.

I am the owner of http://www.soccer-training-guide.com

As an ongoing process to increase the link popularity of my site, I am looking for some good quality links to exchange links with my site.

I recently came across your site through search and found it beneficial and informative for my site's visitors. I would like to offer you a link exchange with my site.

A positive response from you on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards

Mirsad Hasic

My e-mail adress is: mirha494@gmail.com

TSP said...

Hey, great blog. I hope you will post more often.

If you are going to continue blogging, I have an idea for your blog that you might be keen to. Shoot me an email (my address is found in my blogger profile) for more info.

Thanks!

TSP

Past Expiry said...

Check out this cartoon about the recession!
http://pastexpiry.blogspot.com/2009/03/cartoon-sesame-street-recession.html
*CARTOON*

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛