26 March 2008

In which I say something nice about USsoccer.com

New away kit? Thumbs up. When I first saw this, I thought it was navy blue, but it looks like it's actually black, which is just fine with me. I'm not the hugest fan of the random red collar thing, but I can live with it. And really, anything is better than the new home kit. It's kind of nice to see them getting away from red, white, and blue; while I understand it's patriotic and I'm sure everyone there loves America, limiting yourself to three colors isn't generally a good idea. Though I just realized -- what will this mean the keeper kit looks like? Since those tend to be really different from the regular jerseys, I fear poor Tim Howard and Brad Guzan will have to wear neon yellow or something. But overall, I approve. Which I'm sure is just what Nike was going for.

No comments: