16 November 2007

Redesign and watch party

I'm fixing to head out to DC, but some quick things before I hit the road:

  • I redesigned the blog. This also involved editing my blogroll; I had to take off some dead links and I added some new blogs that I've been reading recently. (How did I not know about Soccer Insider until now?) If you were on there before and I dropped you, leave me a comment.

  • Mourinho to New York? I won't lie, this would be pretty awesome. If Bruce Arena was too outspoken for the league's taste, I shudder to think what they'd make of Jose. But at least it'd be fun to watch. I may not like him, but he's definitely entertaining.

  • If you're in DC this weekend, there's a US/South Africa watch party going on. I can't promise I'll be there -- I don't do well with early mornings. But it looks like a good time, so I wanted to pass the word along.

1 comment:

LD said...

Red Bulls look like they're becoming the Dan Snyder of the MLS. The rumorI heard was Trappatoni, but if Mourinho want's to match wits against Ruud Gullitt - it would be one epic get for the league.